is it HOT where you guys are?

It summer and I live in FL, of course its hot.

And the best part is that since I work construction I spend all day outside in it too. Oh well if you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.:rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

5.0 con-vert said:
I was about half as hot as the sun last week! It was hot! Damn hot! REAL hot! SO hot, I was walking down the street, and a mans head just explode!

You shoulda waited for someone to ask

How hot was it?

Man it was hot today......

its hot up here too, it was 38*C last week with high humidity. this week its been more normal at like 27*C
funny how in 2 months its gonna be -35C here lol

you guys can figure out the *C to *F on your own

DMAN302 said:
update 135 still

Are you aware that 135 fahrenheit is 57.2 degrees celcius? It has NEVER been this hot ever in canada. Your thermometer must be ****ed.

Hottest Day on Record - July 5, 1937. The highest temperature ever recorded in Canada was reached at Midale and Yellowgrass, Saskatchewan when the mercury soared to 45°C.

smokin91' said:
Are you aware that 135 fahrenheit is 57.2 degrees celcius? It has NEVER been this hot ever in canada. Your thermometer must be ****ed.

Hottest Day on Record - July 5, 1937. The highest temperature ever recorded in Canada was reached at Midale and Yellowgrass, Saskatchewan when the mercury soared to 45°C.

i'm pretty sure he meant 35C, which is not that uncommon in canada

DMAN302 said:
146 here today...yup it was hot.

Like I said, I think his thermometer is ****ed. Everyone complaining about the heat. I LOVE IT, ill take sweltering humid heat over snow and ice any day. The hotter the better, thats what pools and A/C were invented for :)

smokin91' said:

No actually I ment 135....I specialize in sarcasm..kind of a hobby. I will make sure to note at the bottom of future threads wether provided information is accurate or plain old silly ass comment. Please forgive my lack of mainstream style response...very out of character for me.

:rlaugh:

Im not tryin to bust your ballz, I wonder what it would be like tho to be in 135 degree heat. I couldnt imaginge wearing military gear over in iraq in that heat. Youd have to be a dune coon to like that kinda weather.

WAY OFF TOPIC but AARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh..... I just spilled my bong in my room, for the 2nd time in like 3 months. At least this time the water was pretty clean and went on my plastic mat that my computer chair rolls around on. Not like the first time, the water was 2 months old and black and went all over my carpet. SPRAY AND WASH with oxy power is the ****. Got the black bong water out of my white carpet. Anyone else ever have this problem. LOL

told ya it was way off topic. From hot weather to bongwater, :SNSign: has it all.

DMAN302 said:
You would not know this..but I'm a police officer..so no I have not ever "spilled my bong water", sorry.

Its not to say that cops dont smoke weed though, I happen to know a few. I bought a large amount off one before and it was still in the evidence bag. LOL.