Is It Just Me?

mustang90

Founding Member
Feb 8, 2001
Why does stangnet seem so slow? It takes literally 3 minutes for a thread to load! I've noticed this after the changes that took place. Anyone else having this problem? It sucks!

• Sponsors (?)

I have the same problem, and I got a cable setup, I figured this slowdown was from having my computer on for 4 days, and running out of memory, as I would not know for stangnet is the only site I go to :nice:

A fix real soon would be nice as this site is about speed...........................

Its horrible! I can't believe how slow it is! Im using dsl and never have been to a site so slow as stangnet is now. Come on moderators you have got to fix this!

no, mine is slow as hell too.

the corral has been down for hours now, perhaps all the corralers like me are having withdrawls and flooding to this site. Or perhaps this site is experience similar troubles as the corral.

its just a little slower for me. im a caveman with dial up. LOL.
gotta question. can you make a private message into a "printable version?"
i try to even print it as it shows up, and i get half the typed text (it cuts off the right side of the message). any ideas?

I hope they change it back.....I have Highspeed Broadband via Satelite and it was quick enough for me before but now after the changes it takes about 2 minutes to reply to anything by the time all the loading is done :notnice: :notnice:

David