Is it me or........................

• Sponsors (?)

where i am you can buy a 98-03 gt for less than a fox in decent shape
I'm noticing the same thing!

depends, i am finding lots of fairly stock, sort of clean foxes for 2000+
i paid 5500 for my fox, with some good chassis and drivetrain mods, but a stock motor.

Maybe it's happening here on the east coast first. :shrug: But I am seeing 90+ 5.0's with less then a 100,000 miles on em for 10--12,800 beans!

wow, i thought i was dreaming.
i know my car is worth twice as much as i paid for it as it sitting. but then i would only break even with all my mods:D.

after i put some rims and paint on it, its an easy 5k-6k car. again barely breaking even. but thats not bad to break even on a automobile:shrug:...

its good to know, as of right now i am okay but the way everyone around me is losing jobs. i might have to sell my only real asset and well its good to know its worth something...

and i do agree i see 99+ clean gts for the same price as a clean fox :) ( i love 99-04 gt's...as i think about trading up for one)

Yep they are increasing in value. Hard selling market right now though. Bought mine for $5500 pretty stock with 64k on it 4 years ago in April. If it was still stockish like It was I feel I could get $6500 for it.

I bought mine 5 years ago with 19,000 on it! 100% stock! (For 6200) Mite get 15,000 if it was still like that. :shrug:

I didn't think they would climb up in price so early. There only 15 years old. :shrug:

To be honest I noticed a hike in price when people started doing LS1 swaps or mostly down south chevy swap. For some reason the cant get g body malibu's to hook so they need a ford chasis to run a number....:rolleyes:...:nice: Now if they only left that FORDmotor in there....:hail2:

Later

I bought mine 5 years ago with 19,000 on it! 100% stock! (For 6200) Mite get 15,000 if it was still like that. :shrug:

I didn't think they would climb up in price so early. There only 15 years old. :shrug:

The 5.0's are getting to that 20 year classic car number. Hell my car is 21 years old. Has anyone checked the ridiculous to believe NADA values for the '89 and earlier models. They value them at 8-12k. :jaw: On another note '93 was 16 years ago in my book. :shrug:

1989 Mustang Hatch

1989 Mustang Convertible

Wow....too many options tho.

A close to stocker.....a modded car....both seem to go for the same.

I wonder tho too. I got mine for about $6k. Engine is built and rebuilt. Suspension is more than modded....body is solid and clean. Interior is solid...mostly new...and clean. I thought I got a great deal on it. Of course it has a leak, but no biggie for those who know Foxes.

From what I've seen on prices lately tho.....I feel like I could seel my car for like $10k compared to what others are offering.....at least. I got like $15k in receipts at least for work that's been done.

Hmmmm.....

paid 3k for mine 5 years ago, completely stock with 135k on the chassis, 90k on a "new" motor. not in bad shape but definitely needed work. there's no way i would ever get back what i've put into this car. not that i would sell it, it has sentimental value to me, but more than just what's in my sig, i've got a lot more money into restoration and repair as well.