is mgw still the best?

• Sponsors (?)

been away from the site for abit. just wondering if mgw is still the best shifter for the fox body or is there something new?

You joined here in July and your last post was the end of September. Do you really think there have been four or five new shifters introduced for the T5 in the last eight weeks? :rolleyes:

You joined here in July and your last post was the end of September. Do you really think there have been four or five new shifters introduced for the T5 in the last eight weeks? :rolleyes:

Lots of stuff can change in 8 weeks Dave,

My sisters' dog was sleazin' around w/ the neighborhood mongrel, "Horny Bob" 8 weeks ago, and now she's a boob draggin' mother of 6 "Horny Bob" & ":taco:ty Bobette" wannabe pups.:rlaugh:

Now I'm no expert on the gestation period for Shifters, but with as many Chinese manufacturers as there are out there making parts for Iconic american cars that most of the factory workers building those shifters have never even seen before,.........who knows?:shrug:

"It could happen!":rolleyes:

tri-ax shifter handle is key, whatever shifter has a "stock" type fastening system for the arm is my Fav. Need to have the tri-ax handle or its not a 5 sp for me