Is my IAC going?

Hi guys,

I seem to be having an problem with my car stalling from time to time at speed. It happened to me again yesterday as i was getting ready to exit the highway. The offramp had a fairly tight corner and it scared the crap out of me when i went to steer the car into it and realized that my car had stalled and i had no power steering :eek:. Anyway im not precisely sure when the car stalled but i believe it may have been when i pulled the car out of gear (i dont believe i had shifted into a lower gear yet). Anyway the car started back up and all was fine

This has happened to me a few other times, maybe a month or so between occurances, but I honestly cant describe the exact circumstances behind the stalls. Ive done some searches and thought that maybe my iac was starting to go but wasnt positive. My car only has a few mods including an mgw, cat-back, and a k&n with the air silencer removed. Has anyone else had this happen before or possibly have any suggestions for me? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Well i bought the car with about 35k on it. The previous owner had the dealer do all his maintainence (funny i know) and he gave me all the records so i will go back and check to see if it was ever replaced (i dont think it was). The stalling problem is a fairly rare occurance but it seems to be happening at times when it is pretty dangerous so i think i will replace both parts. Thank you all for the input!