Is she drunk or am I? PICS INSIDE!!!

mustangt562

Jan 22, 2004
Long Beach
I just got the fuel door and the shorty antenna. My girlfriend thinks that the fuel door is the WORST looking mod that I have done next to the autopower 4 point roll bar. What do you fellas think? Is she drunk or am I?

dsc00146.jpg

dsc00145.jpg

dsc00144.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

looks pretty good there pal. my GT has one just like it but mine is engraved with GT on it. yours looks even better then mine cause your car is black and mine it redfire red. i think shes drunk and you did a good job!

fastf50rd said:
I'd personally say the fuel door is to import-ish, but to each his own. By the way, what's on your trunk?

The thing on the trunk looks like a satelite radio antenna.

The fuel door was OEM equipment on the '01 BULLITT mustang. Here's a picture of my mom's with it. I think it looks good on dark colored cars. It does loo just like the fuel door on the eclipse as well though. :notnice:

momsbullitt.jpg

hey...as long as u like it then she dont need to ride in it. i personally dont like either but some people dont like my hood on my or my wheels or the stickers i have on the back....personal opinion

Well.... a wing or no wing, lowered 1" or 3", 4" Cowl or snorkel, the list goes on.

I think we all have an idea what we each think looks the best in our own opinion and the different styles each of us have shows. I have hated the look of some things then over time its like all of a sudden I see the same thing then think wow that looks good or vise versa. Its tuff. I used to like the Bi-Wing look but now I just don't like it. Maybe its since all the ricers have such huge wings on those cars... I dunno.

Anyway I would say that I don't care for it personally but who knows tomorow I may like it.

I hate making decisions!!!! :shrug: :shrug: :p

I have mixed feelings about the fuel door... It makes the fuel door stick out making me wonder if people would be more inclined to put stuff in your gas tank because of it... :shrug:

Does anybody know if they make like a short stubby black antanna?