Is Stangnet running ok?

stangbear427

Nov 11, 2002
New England
Are we/have we been hacked? I'm not having a technical problem with my 5.0, but with this site. It keeps causing my browser (Netscape 7.1) to freeze up. ctl+alt+del gives a report that toggles between running/not responding. I surfed for hours other places last night and this morning with no troubles, it only happens here in the forums so I don't think it's my PC or my server. Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble or if it's only me. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Just a guess - but I finally got a message that a storm had caused some hardware problems on the Corral, and they were down for at least another day. That I believe has caused a big pick up in traffic on this site, and it seems to be weirding out from the load. Nice technical description, huh?

Oh good. I was really getting worried about my relatively new PC. I was wondering because there was only 37 people in tech when I posted this morning, and it's run fine for me with over 150. Glad to here it's not just me :cheers:

I remeber back in the day when stangnet used to load fast now there is a 15 second delay for me, and I download files at 1meg/sec on other sites. I also had pages show up blank needing to be refreshed