Is there an EFI tank for '66?

does anyone have pictures or more tech on the '73 tank install?

I sumped my '67 tank (did it the really cheap way with bungs and some plate steel), but want to go to an in-tank pump.

thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

rc4mike

oops, forgot to paste the link to the tanks inc. tank.

How To - In-Tank EFI Fuel Pump Modification | FordMuscle.com

have not run mine yet, but will have system and engine running in a month or so. Wiring up the engine now.

Mike

Any updates on your fuel system?

Any updates on your fuel system?

my system seems to be working fine. Have only run the gine a few times in the garage. Car is still just a shell. But the tank, pumps, etc all work well with my EFI system. Hope to get engine tuned in the next few months. Still no front suspension. Waiting for Fatman fab to get me their new strut kit.

MIke

rc4mike

my system seems to be working fine. Have only run the gine a few times in the garage. Car is still just a shell. But the tank, pumps, etc all work well with my EFI system. Hope to get engine tuned in the next few months. Still no front suspension. Waiting for Fatman fab to get me their new strut kit.

Cool. Got any pics? :)

Hey guys,

Been busy enjoying my '66 for the summer. But stripped the donor 91 5L of everything I need to do a nice efi/t5 swap. However, I'm still not sold on doing a double fuel pump with a filter as a resevoir.

Is there any company out there that sells a stock type '66 tank to hold a high pressure intank fuel pump?

Thanks,
Nate

Stock type, no, expensive yes....but some people have it that way...not me though
Rick's Hot Rod Shop Stainless Steel EFI Gas Tanks - JEGS