is there anyone inupstate NY area??

Newbie here. I'm at the wonderful Rochester Institute of Technology. (note the sarcasm on wonderful) Just spent all my money from coop, mostly on my 97 stang :D . Ah well, at least I got my car on my own. I'd be down for maybe something in the spring, but I can't afford to break nothing without a job. Hell, the campus even killed my spending cash job so I can't even buy the Tri-Ax like I wanted. I'll have to get up to North Coast to stare and drool though.

• Sponsors (?)

mity2 said:
no kidding. my nextdoor is one of biggest pothead there is. And ricer as well.
Matts89LX5.0 - ya bringin ya car? i live about 30 sec from SUCO, about 2 min from Hartwick. all stanger from this area should hook up sometime

I wish i was bringing a mustang up, but my 4 cylinder roller is for sale with ALL the conversion parts because i don't think i'll finish it on time before i leave

Laserstang, have you heard of Team Vertigo. It's RIT's car club. Check out teamvertigo.org. It's nothing formal, just a good group of guys (and one or two girls) that talk all sortsa chit on the vertigo borad and meet for lunch on Sat's.

yea i'm pumped to go they just dropped like $5 million on a new automotive department. something like 25 lifts, chassis dyno, stuff to do alignment tire changes chassis tuning autobody you name it. So hopefully in 4 years i'll have an insane stang.

Does anyone live or meet around the Glens Falls area? I've lived here for a couple years and don't really know anyone my age (25), it sucks. AIM is TommygunNY43 or leave yours. I had a body dropped, teal chevy fullsize you might have seen.

Hey 03 Pony I grew up in Potsdam.

Seems like it's due time to organize a meet. Either a cruse night or a meeting at NYIRP. I'm not sure what's better for everyone here. Let's get something going for this summer though.

I make a usual showing at NYIRP every Wednesday night for the bracket races. Look for the slow sliver V6 getting big head starts hehehe. You can find me on AOL @ zoopaManFTP or send me a pm here on stang net.

If interest for a meet surfaces we can persuade the mods to get us a sticky thread to work as a sign up and place to plan it out. Anyone interested ??????