Is this a deal?

KBCobra95

Aug 28, 2005
North Carolina
I found a 2001 green bullitt mustang for sale with 26k miles, a vortech V2 supercharger, borla catback, and an off road x-pipe. Never been wrecked and has never been repainted. Was previously owned by and older man. The man with it now is was asking almost 17 grand for it and I got him to 15 thousand. Is this a good deal? My wife is really wanting a mustang and I figured a supercharged bullitt would be a good one. Thanks and God Bless! Andrew

• Sponsors (?)

Hell yes, buy it man! That sounds like a great deal. The Bullitt edition is a special edition and would be worth the most long term money if it was stock. However, those are common mods and as long as they are installed properly and the car is tuned properly it should be very reliable and extremely fun to drive.

Maybe ask to see receipts for the the modifications...

Do not believe that :bs: story though about the "older man" everyone beats on their Mustang :D

Just evaluate the car based on facts that you can observe. Can you link to the car, is it advertised on the internet?

Thats a great deal!

dont belive the to good to be true stuff. I got my Steeda for 13k when it was 2 years old and everyone said there had to be something wrong with it... there wasnt 1 single issue until I hit 8400rpm on a missed 3-4 shift lol

Hell yes, buy it man! That sounds like a great deal. The Bullitt edition is a special edition and would be worth the most long term money if it was stock. However, those are common mods and as long as they are installed properly and the car is tuned properly it should be very reliable and extremely fun to drive.

Maybe ask to see receipts for the the modifications...

Do not believe that :bs: story though about the "older man" everyone beats on their Mustang :D

Just evaluate the car based on facts that you can observe. Can you link to the car, is it advertised on the internet?

Not true that everyone beats on their stang. I'm 53 and have a 03 GT since new (8/02) and have never beat on it. I respect it. It's also my DD with 70,000 miles on her.