Is this a good deal 94 cobra??

BPA

Founding Member
Aug 5, 2000
S.F.
Well im looking at getting my first mustang. Im looking at a red 94 cobra with 27,000 miles. The car is bone stock down to the paper filter. How much would you guys pay for something like this? Only flaw i see in the car is the drivers leather seat is cracking on the outer area and one paint chip on the bumper. Also ive heard a lot of people say 94's are slow.. I drove the car but i didnt get a chance to really see what it was really made of.. they are asking about 9500 for the car. Am i better off getting a 96 and newer cobra? what are the pluses and minuses of this car thanks guys..

• Sponsors (?)

I'd expect you to pay between 9-13k, probably the latter with that milage. For one there's colectability...last 5.0 cobra/last pushrod stang...96+ cobras are about 50 hp more but parts are more expensive and they're harder to work on. just for example I wasn't able to find a black on black bone stock cobra ANYWHERE at the time I looked then found one in Cali for $11.5K with 88k miles on it. All the other ones I found were around the same price with the same or more milage. This was 2 1/2 years ago though. From what I've seen, which is a lot 9500's a great price.