Is This Engine Converted To Massair?

So they were the same wheels just with the painted inserts? I couldn't remember what the 94-95 wheels looked like. Now that you mention it I kinda remember that though.

94-97 Cobra rims are physically all the same. Difference is finish really.

94-95 rims, polished finish
Rim94.jpg

96-97 rims, polished finish, painted inserts
rim.jpg

Center caps are the same, and in common with a rim used on the 2000-2004 V6 Mustang.

The 1994 Cobra Indy 500 pace car actually uses the 96-97 Cobra rim with the painted inserts. This is actually one of those Mustang trivia things that not many people know
Cobra.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

94-97 Cobra rims are physically all the same. Difference is finish really.

94-95 rims, polished finish
Rim94.jpg

96-97 rims, polished finish, painted inserts
rim.jpg

Center caps are the same, and in common with a rim used on the 2000-2004 V6 Mustang.

The 1994 Cobra Indy 500 pace car actually uses the 96-97 Cobra rim with the painted inserts. This is actually one of those Mustang trivia things that not many people know
Cobra.jpg

Thanks for the info. I have to find one center cap mine has a dent in it but do like the way the wheels look on the car all but the fronts are a little too wide and are hitting something when in a real tight turn it is a metal to metal grind noise so have to look into that. Under normal driving they are just fine. The car sat for a long time must be because the tires are flatspotted and hope it will straighten out once we get warm weather next summer.