Is This Kit Decent?

• Sponsors (?)

StangPro said:
DeMolet makes the best for power, JLT is the best for looks and makes less power.

Just avoid the metal kits.

Does the MAC and BBK kits count as metal?
I would prefer something that has a polished look to it, but I don't want anything that could be detrimental to my car. I think I'd like to go with a fender mount to. Having the filter in the engine compartment looks kinda strange to me.

I went with the mac, and I could def feel some boost, It also looks really good when you pop the hood, It sounds like a supercharger a bit, I took my car to a show and people were taking pics of my motor, and I won 1st, The plastic might give you a hp or 2 but plastic isn't that great of a heat barrier, I would stick with the mac

have the jlt and like it, they can paint it to match your car or put flames on it or what ever. it also has dyno proven gains and is not metal. stay away from mac, bbk, and all other metal ones, they look nice but have minamal gains.

BadMoFo said:
have the jlt and like it, they can paint it to match your car or put flames on it or what ever. it also has dyno proven gains and is not metal. stay away from mac, bbk, and all other metal ones, they look nice but have minamal gains.

Exactly.

JLT and DeMolet are the best two we've found, and the Demolet edges JLT out on power, but looks flashier.

Hot Rod Tech did a test recently of the two back to back. It's on DeMolet's website.