Is this True Blue?

• Sponsors (?)

2004_Mach2.jpg

2004_Mach2_2.jpg

post-3-1074033553.jpg

Not to burst your bubble, but that is NOT a Mach 1 or the Mach 1 blue color. The Mach 1s of 03-04 were Azure Blue, and were a good deal lighter than that car you posted. Not sure about the blue of the fox body here, but a local guy has a similar colored and similar looking fox. Might be able to find out the color for you!

Attachments

• 2004_Mach2.jpg
    2004_Mach2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 2004_Mach2_2.jpg
    2004_Mach2_2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 71
  • post-3-1074033553.jpg
    post-3-1074033553.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 71
Not to burst your bubble, but that is NOT a Mach 1 or the Mach 1 blue color. The Mach 1s of 03-04 were Azure Blue, and were a good deal lighter than that car you posted. Not sure about the blue of the fox body here, but a local guy has a similar colored and similar looking fox. Might be able to find out the color for you!

if you could id appreciate it. and if you could get some pics of the color more.

thanks.

got any bigger piectures lol...that was my first choice but that color is getting onto evey fox body it seems like.

nvm bro....found one in your sig... i love it. thats the color i most lily will do becasue i know ill like it.

if you want a different shade of blue, dodge has patriot blue. it is a darker shade that doesnt have the purplish tint that sonic blue does. not too many stangs are running it.

Look at foreign cars with different blues. There are 475859 different blues out there, and any real paint store can grab any color off any car for basically the same price, unless you get into metallic, or pearls. I would say look on Ebay Motors at tons of different blue cars, and try to picture the color on your car!