Brakes Is This Why I Don't Have E Brake? Pics

5point0stang88

Sep 9, 2011
And how easy is it to fix? I might attack it when I install my Eibach drag springs and upper lower control arms

yse4uby8.jpg
yjuve7yz.jpg
qe4e8yqe.jpg
5u3apy3e.jpg
u4ehenaq.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

• Sponsors (?)

There's a loop on your caliper. You'll pull that spring away from the metal tip and the steel wire will fit through the loop on your caliper. Then the spring will press the caliper which in turn will press the metal tip. Sorry if that sounds confusing. I'll take pics with my car tomorrow if you need.

Reactions: 1 user
There's a loop on your caliper. You'll pull that spring away from the metal tip and the steel wire will fit through the loop on your caliper. Then the spring will press the caliper which in turn will press the metal tip. Sorry if that sounds confusing. I'll take pics with my car tomorrow if you need.
Thank you a lot. It sounds easy and I'll appreciate the pics

That's a drum brake e-brake cable. So if you have rear disks, it's not going to work. Are both of them zip tied to the sway bar?

If you have rear disks, you'll need completely new cables.

^^ I heard that. Would be nice not to have to remember to leave it in gear all the time.
I'm pretty positive I have drum. I'm gonna laugh if I have disc lol I wish. But yes I always have to turn the wheel extreme left or right for it not to roll back if I wanna get out with car running :/