Is TNT the only.....

• Sponsors (?)

R3VO3VOM said:
Is test n tune the only open track day that your average 99+ GT can go to the track? at PR :spot:

When you said " Open Track " I assume you are not talking about the roadracing,twist and turn things since you are doing the 1/4 mile last Sunday,you could race your car in just about any drag racing days,except the NW National ( Trust me,you don't want to race John Force anytime soon ). And the All Chevy days etc,etc. They will have a lane set up for those who wanted to just race head up or TNT. You might or not get in as much run as those other cars there running bracket for points. But it is still racing and the fun parts is you could be running up against a 9 second Big Block Chevy or a 16 second truck.

Take care,

There are lots of track days ever year. Check with the Alfa club. They have a good number of track days at fair prices.
Mustangs NW has the ride and drive every year for the Mustang Round Up.
Brad's Custom Auto
has a good events calendar. Their main focus is open track and road race Mustangs.

Yeah, I did look at it....I guess I will have to try and get out there on the weekdays....It's just the weekends always work better for me since the track is so far away and I work until 4:30 m-f.......anyways what time does it close on the weekdays??

they closed last year at 10pm almost religiously... on the friday ones, it was closer to 10:30-11:30 pm... apparently, the people who decided to build a house next to the track complained about the noise... :mad:

-I really REALLY hate people like that... make everyone's life harder because they don't consider anyone but themselves :mad::mad:

-(like at costco, customers complained about not being able to walk through the bay where we store the carts, so we had to go from having 4 rows to 3 rows, so now, we are always behind while pushing carts ouside :mad:)

-off rant now... sorry Steve :)

viperos said:
they closed last year at 10pm almost religiously... on the friday ones, it was closer to 10:30-11:30 pm... apparently, the people who decided to build a house next to the track complained about the noise... :mad:

-I really REALLY hate people like that... make everyone's life harder because they don't consider anyone but themselves :mad::mad:

-(like at costco, customers complained about not being able to walk through the bay where we store the carts, so we had to go from having 4 rows to 3 rows, so now, we are always behind while pushing carts ouside :mad:)

-off rant now... sorry Steve :)
i don't get it... 3 rows 4 rows 5 rows... lalala crazyworld...

i'm painting my bumper right now