It Took All Of 4 Hours...

• Sponsors (?)

I had a dream I won the lotto and bought your car. Thanks for taking my dream away from you sum bitch lol good luck. I completly understand and still hate your guts for saling j/k (but I'm really not :( ). I've actually pondered the thought of selling for something more comfy as a dialy driver. Actually wouldn't mind trading it in for a lighting. Fast, Sexy, and Comfy that or put the steeda springs and Tokico socks/strut I've had laying around.

I had a dream I won the lotto and bought your car. Thanks for taking my dream away from you sum bitch lol good luck. I completly understand and still hate your guts for saling j/k (but I'm really not :( ). I've actually pondered the thought of selling for something more comfy as a dialy driver. Actually wouldn't mind trading it in for a lighting. Fast, Sexy, and Comfy that or put the steeda springs and Tokico socks/strut I've had laying around.

Ah sorry man.
At least I didn't sit on the car sale too long, dangling it over your head :p

I wouldn't recommend selling your car unless it was absolutely necessary.
Especially now that you have those white saleens.
:drool:

But, if it would get you ahead somewhere else, nothing material is worth that.
I'll see if I can steal a part of the car before it's over to the new owner and mail it off to you...

maybe a piece of the white dash or white leather seat
:D

guessing this was what your IM was about. Sorry you had to finially sell it. I know the feeling of thinking it over. I have pondered selling mine many times. My parents keep telling me to sell it and buy a newer one. All I keep coming back to is then I won't have the "Mystery Machine" It just won't be the same with a different car. I did find the crate motor i want that comes with like everything more then all the others I've looked at but its 10,000 dollars. i'd like to have a house and garage before I buy it and thats turning into a problem.

Good luck I wish you the best. Ya know I've been a big supporter in your movie deal hope it all works out