it was a crazy night

_MATiC

Sep 24, 2003
El Paso, TX
well guys..i had one helluva night yesterday. me and a few of my friends decided to go to a club in juarez (which is in Mexico BTW). i live in el paso so its pretty easy to walk across the border. well, we got to the club around 9:30ish (the girls we were with wanted to get drinkn before it got packed). it started off slow but picked up speed fast. two of my friends were trashed/passed out at the table at around 11. :rlaugh: so that left me with like 4 girls..hmmm :D! well..one of the girls i know pretty well and she has a thing for me but u know how it goes when you're in that kind of environment. i ended up talking to some girl and my friend got reallllllllly pissed off at me and decided to dance w. one of my friends. a sober one lol. well i eventually ditched the girl i was talkin to, reunited with my pissed off friend (only after doing some stuff with her best friend :/), and we finished off the night just talking n dancing..the funny part comes at the end of the night when we were walking back across the border. what u must know, and i bet most of u do, is when you're coming back into the us, you have to declare your nationality..so, we let my SUPER TRASHED friend go first, and the customs officer asks "nationality" and my friend pulls out his ID, shows it, and says "MIKE JONES!"..i thought that was the most hilarious thing i had ever seen someone say to those people..the dude just looked at my smiling/drunk friend and let him pass..ahhhh goood times. this may sound like a stupid night to alot of you, but hey! im only 19, and BORED 99.9% of the time. oh, and i was the driver so i didnt drink 1/4 as much as everyone else..

EDIT: oh, and no mustangs were hurt during the course of this night :)..i was rollin in a "pimpin" 94 honda accord.. lol, you'd be surprised how many people that car can hold! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Maybe 15 years ago I was visiting family in TX and we went to Juarez. I had bought one of those Baja hoodie type things over there and was wearing it back across the border. I was stone cold sober but when they asked me who was President, instead of saying Bush Sr. for some reason I said Reagan. Man, they gave me the third degree. I had to show them where I lived in the US on a map, tell them who the first president was, all kinds of stupid questions. It was a simple mistake! :shrug: