It was nice and I did some work. PICS

98BLKGT

Founding Member
Dec 23, 2001
Chicago area
It was nice outside and I did some work. PICS

The body is in great shape. I just need it detailed now. Rewired all audio and installed a wideband O2.
Sorry about the cell phone camera in the first couple pics. Its all I had.
Image017.jpg

Image018.jpg

Image019.jpg

DSC03116.jpg

DSC03122.jpg

DSC03123.jpg

DSC03124.jpg

DSC03125.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

my leaky heater core adds a nice smell to my interior too. in fact sometimes my car automatically starts pouring smoke out of the vents to really set off that fresh smell. you guys should get one just like mine!

my leaky heater core adds a nice smell to my interior too. in fact sometimes my car automatically starts pouring smoke out of the vents to really set off that fresh smell. you guys should get one just like mine!

LOL already do but I wanted to change the scent so I plugged the heater core and made the rear seal on the tranny leak onto the exhaust so I get a NICE SMELL on a hot day

even for a tweeter, damn, that is ridiculously small.

LOL at the AZ special....you have no dignity anymore haha just kidding. autozone parts are like a$$holes, everyones got one and they all stink

Ok. I'm definitely gonna tackle this in the summer, gonna go with black carpet instead of Red, the red is intense. I'm gonna try to lose as much wiring as I can, I might even lose the speakers as I hardly ever listen to music.