It's a Christmas Miracle

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by FordTard, Dec 25, 2008.

1. This thread is begging to be locked. Let the troll do his business elsewhere.
  2. Meh, it still may hold some entertainment....... NOT!
  3. in before lock?
  4. ok real story... Not as cool as getting arrested.

I left my car at my dads house on the 21st and drove my moms car to south FL. I left my keys so my dad could drive the car and have some fun. On Christmas morning my dad and I were sitting around and chatting talking about stuff I want/need to do to the car in the near future. Thats when he told me that there was a little accident. He told me that he changed lanes into a truck on the road by his house. he said the bumper, tail light, and the whole drivers side was crunched up and that he bent a wheel when he hit a curb. He let stew around in my head for a while until I saw the car on New Years eve when I got back over to his place.

The car was fine. What really happened was he does not like my new sideview mirrors. They are small 3 inch dome mirrors that take some getting use to. So when he went to change lanes he almost ran a truck off the road but there was just a bunch of horn honking, screeching tires but no contact. I guess my dad told me to story to convince me that my mirrors were dangerous and something could of happened.

After my original post I forgot about the thread until I got PMed. And all the theories about what happened were so interesting and exciting that I just threw in another possible outcome.

the end
  5. Phew, finally some closure!!! lol.

im just gonna pretend he got you new mirrors.....
  7. you're an idiot
  8. crapola and you should be :ban:

9. me too!
  10. I'm going to pretend this thread never existed......
  11. The Senate has spoken. Death by snu snu. You get Corky from Life Goes On! :rlaugh:

Dude, that was lame. Now lets see a picture of these stupis ass mirrors so we can ridicule you more :nice:
  12. Brutal crowd.
  13. Are you new here? :scratch:

14. wow, ive been keeping up on this thread, .....this sucks.
  15. Why do I keep clicking on this damn thread.......... Its like a freaking train wreck, horrible to watch but u just can't look away.
  16. jail time? Lol