It's a Good Friday!! Don't miss this!

Discussion in 'LatemodelRestoration.com' started by Jarrod@latemodel, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel Late Model Restoration Platinum Sponsor Premium Sponsor

[​IMG]

Since tomorrow is Good Friday, we figured we could make today and all weekend just a little better for everyone! Use the coupon code "GOOD7" for an extra 7% off your order from now until 4/1/13 11:59PM CST! Head over to the site (http://latemodelres.to/10kziQT) now!

Our call center will be closed 3/29/13 to spend time with our families over the Easter Weekend! We will be back bright and early Monday 4/1/2013. Happy Easter everyone!
  2. Jarrod@latemodel

Today is the last day. Don't miss out on this discount code.
  3. Noobz347

Noobz347 Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor Admin Dude

Heya Jarrod,

2 ish years ago, I bought a 06 V6 vert for my wife. I looked through the handling packs for thee V6 and didn't see anything that would address my misgivings about the suspension/handling on her car.

Symptoms:

That little rear end stutter that you get in a corner when going over a bump. It kinda feels like one or both rear tires leaves the surface for a fraction of a second before regaining ground then wiggles a bit before settling back in. Maybe the need for a better control arm? Not sure. Third link?

Need for a limited slip in the rear.

What's going to keep the rear of the car planted?
  4. Jarrod@latemodel

I had a rear end noise on my 2006 as well. Mine was a V8, I wouldn't say that my car never felt un-planted, but there was a popping noise for sure. I replaced everything at once since my strut mounts were popping as well.

I did lower control arms, upper arm, shocks, struts, pan hard bar and strut mounts. Noise went away immediately. The bushings in my lower driver side control arm looked bad.