• BBCM / Sally

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey now; don't be baggin' on BBFCM's ultra-classic, unrestored (or even "raked"), survivor green and gold shag rug! Next, you'll be pokin' at his spray-painted garbage bag "MUSTANG RANCH" sign!

All this from the guy building a Grand Marquis Edition '66 F100! :lol:

Hey now! That '70's shag is NOT mine, it's the landlord's and I do believe there is some sentiMENTAL attachment there.:rolleyes:

AS for the "Mustang Ranch" sign, that was painted on a dented '65 'stang hood, NOT garbage bags!!!:nono:

Hey now! That '70's shag is NOT mine, it's the landlord's and I do believe there is some sentiMENTAL attachment there.:rolleyes:

AS for the "Mustang Ranch" sign, that was painted on a dented '65 'stang hood, NOT garbage bags!!!:nono:

That was a hood? Jeeze, in the avatar picture, it looked like a large "Contractor" trash bag!

As far as the rug goes; I thought -with the new girlfriend and all- you were re-living your teenage years. :lol:

My projects have substance and I will be considered a visionary. (at least that is what I tell the wife when she complains about the mess).

This reminds me that I have to get off stangnet and go clip and box the rear frame rails.

Hey, y'know, even if the F100 isn't a Mustang, it is a Classic Ford..... you should throw up some pics over here. Maybe not of the complete donor "Grandpa Car", but the build pics wouldn't be that bad. :shrug:

I need to get back to work on it. My wife and my 3 kids have all had nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Its lasted the past 2 weeks. So far I have been the only health one to take care of them.

Which means I have been stuck inside cleaning poopy diapers while my wife is puking her guts up.

I might get some work done tomorrow.

I need to get back to work on it. My wife and my 3 kids have all had nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Its lasted the past 2 weeks. So far I have been the only health one to take care of them.

Which means I have been stuck inside cleaning poopy diapers while my wife is puking her guts up.

I might get some work done tomorrow.

Glad to see you're enjoying your Father's Day!
:nice:

Hey, y'know, even if the F100 isn't a Mustang, it is a Classic Ford..... you should throw up some pics over here. Maybe not of the complete donor "Grandpa Car", but the build pics wouldn't be that bad. :shrug:

I will post up some pics when I make some more progress. I managed about 3 minutes of work, before my stick in the mud father in law showed up yesterday.

My fathers day ended up not going the way I wanted. I was hoping to catch up on some projects, then relax with some mindless violence on the tube, some cold beer, and some quality adult time with the spouse. Unfortunately, none of that happened.

There ARE a few odd stains here and there.....won't ask CSI to check them out, 'cause I don't wanna know what they are!:eek:

Reminds me of an old pair of low moccasins I once had -'til my son "appropriated" them. The top of each one had a peculiar stain; and when asked, I followed the old maxim: "Tell the truth, nothing but the truth; and as little of the truth as possible!"

"The reddish brown stain on the left one is blood..."
(And I left out the part that it was dog-blood from a time when Cowgirl Tink's Queensland Heeler cut one of the pads on his paw by stepping on some broken glass at the river -and then he stepped on my foot.)

"..and the white one on the right is whipped cream."
(Mrs StDr forbids me to further explain that one) :rolleyes: