It's about that time, Texas Mile, March 26-28

Winters98GT

Whoop...whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop...GANGNAM STYLE!!!
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
H Town
Names that have PM'd me who are going. Some are on diffferent Boards. Let me know if you are bringing other people, so I know how much beer, bottled water, and food to bring.

1. Ctxweatherman
2. Jimmy B
3. Ricky
4. Winters98gt/Winters97gt
5. Lasersvt
6. 331strokerlx
7. KBExperience

YouTube - 222 mph Ford TT-GT Standing Mile @ Texas Mile

YouTube - Turbostang at the Texas Mile 200mph or Bust!

Some of the fastest street cars in the world. The event has grown each year. I am working out some kinks and figuring out if I can run my car this year(built rear end with 3.90's, possible 125shot) so I would need 6th gear. Right now, I have heard of 2-2v cars, and around 15-4v cars signed up. I am sure a few 3v's will be in the mix as well. If you are in Texas or anywhere in the country and want to register, do it asap, as registration does fill up.

Eitherway, we are going back out again. We will have a small pit and spot setup, we will provide the beer. If you are within 200-300 miles, it is worth the trip. You get to see the fastest street cars in the world up close at over 200mph. Hundreds, and hundreds of crazy fast cars gather in Goliad, most that don't race, just to check it out. It's a hot rodders dream.

View attachment 232913
View attachment 232914
View attachment 232915
View attachment 232916
View attachment 232917
View attachment 232918
10-07-09174.jpg

YouTube - texas mile videos rx7 with an lsx

Here is my thread from last year with many more of my pics and some of the videos I took.
http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/798341-300-pics-60-minutes-video-texas-mile.html

• Sponsors (?)

I will cordinate, date/times with everybody to see what works for the majority. I'll bump this thread every couple weeks, and post a thread in the regional section as well.

Again, I want to note that this is not a car club thing. I hate car clubs, groups. Most of us will not know each other, but it is going to be a blast. I will provide the adult drinks and steaks/pork chops/ burgers. Hopefully, I will get my car setup to run. Eitherway, I am going to get there a little earlier this year, and try to get a nice setup between the 3/4 and 1 mile mark so that we can all post up and relax.

That is just insane. The biggest lotto can't even buy yourself property, vehicles, and afford to pay taxes on it.

Here is a pic that I took of SW's record holder supra.
View attachment 232704

and the video

YouTube - Boost Logic Supra Texas Mile record 246.2 mph

Nothing ricer about a rear wheel drive import with a big wing going 250mph.

That is quite some time from now and a bit too far away for me to put in at work for it. As the time gets closer I will be able to know which shift i'll be stuck on and such.

I think I'm going to try to organize a road trip out there with some friends. I'm going to try to have a t70 in it by then but I'm not sure if that's going to be possible.

Sweet! Let us know.

As of today, there are only 10 spots left open to register to run your car. After that, you are on the waiting list. Registration should be full by the end of the week.