It's been a while here is my new project!

BLK91LX1uponu

Founding Member
Aug 23, 1999
Sacramento
It's been a while since I have posted on here. I probably don't know who any of you are now. lol My name is Jason and here is my new project. It's a 65 Fastback w/ Ford racing Z crate motor, T56, currie 9" 4 wheel disk brakes, MII suspension blah blah blah lol.

Attachments

• Engine-new.jpg
    Engine-new.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 280
  • Front right-new.jpg
    Front right-new.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 712
  • Sponsors (?)

i love it man!
i too have the heidts kit and i waas wondering what it would look like!
i want to paint my car comp. orange like on the 04 cobras. i love orange. but thats not for a long time. beautiful!!!

i love it man!
i too have the heidts kit and i waas wondering what it would look like!
i want to paint my car comp. orange like on the 04 cobras. i love orange. but thats not for a long time. beautiful!!!

Thanks! I am actually changing the orange to 04 Dodge Atlantic blue with probably silver stripes. I bought the car with it already painted. All the wiring in the engine compartment will be hidden. Not sure why he went through all that work and then put a stock sticker in the engine compartment.... I already removed it. lol The motor I also may get rid of and go back to a 408-418 w/ novi 2000. I was going to turbo the 418 but from my understanding thats not the way to go. I cancled the 418 at FPS and I am in the process of deciding which way to go. My goal is to have a mid/low 10sec car. One of my buddies has a 65 Fastback with all road race suspension, 331, 150 shot and it runs 11.1's I will keep you all posted and take some more pics.