Its been a while since I have tried to tune, just checking up on a few things!

Its been over 2 years since I pulled out my old laptop and hooked it to my tweecer. My car runs OK, but will randomly stall at lights, smells bad and im only getting about 200 miles per tank.

To start, does everyone still use EA? Is there a new version of it? I bought it and it still should be on my laptop provided that computer still works.

For the Tweecer, is there a new version of that software?

Does anyone have the Zeitronix wideband? How can I hook that up to be datalogged in EA/ Calcon?

Once I get the zeitronix wideband dialed in with CalCon, I should be able to figure things out to improve A/F, mileage and power.....but I am going to need your guy's help along the way. Its been a long time since I played with this stuff, and I was never really good at it.

• Sponsors (?)

The guy who did EA now has his own software for tuning with the tweecer. It is called Binary Editor or BE. I have not looked too hard yet at making the switch but peaple that have seem to like it. Like EA it has been developed with tuners and updated regularly so at least that is something it has over the tweecer software that gets updated about as often as cuban elections.