It's been a while

Therian

The Highlander
Founding Member
Apr 21, 2002
Waterloo, Ontario
Hey guys,

Haven't been around these parts in a while. Two summers ago, the stang went down for the count (head gasket, I imagine) and I haven't had the time nor money to bring it back to life. While I still don't have the money, I may have the time, so I'm going to try to get her running again this summer.

I browsed through a few threads and saw a lot of familiar guys that I haven't talked to in a while, so I thought I would pop in to see how everyone is doing.

Has much changed around the 94-95 section? I remember this specific forum being possibly one of the most friendly and encouraging forums that I've ever participated in - I hope that much has stayed the same.

To everyone that remembers me, I hope you're all doing well; and I look forward to catching up. To those who don't remember/recognize me, I look forward to getting to know you.

I'm hoping to spend some more time here, I could use the incentive to get my favorite girl on the road again :nice:

Cheers,
Duncan

• Sponsors (?)

Duncan McCloud of the clan McCloud...:D

$ for St. Lucia and no money for the Stang...:rolleyes:

Headgasket....?????? Didn't you paint your car yourself.....surely you can replace the HG.....take the heads to have worked over....... yeah, you can do that:nice:

Will

As far as time goes...if that is all you have at least your not looking at parts you can only stare at.

Last summer when I FINALLY got mine legal again. I realized my old plates had been expired for 4...yes FOUR years. It will never be "done" but sometimes walking away but leaving it on pilot is best so you dont burn out.