SN95 Its Been Awhile.

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by ry94stang50, Mar 9, 2014.

1. ry94stang50

ry94stang50 Member

Its been a few months now and I've got a few things gathered up here and there and the funds are beginning to be more of a steady thing. So with all that its almost time for a progress thread. I've got ny route all planned out after months of debating different scenarios with my highly active brain.
    So far I have a few things waiting for the weather to turn around.
    13 in cobra brake package new brake lines and such.
    Shorty headers and a new midpipe (bbk x pipe) gonna go with the mac cat back already installed.
    New eibach suspension kit (springs shocks bushings) cars already lowered so I think its the same.
    And I'm going to ordering body panels hoods etc. Plus a set of fr500 wheels. And a long list of mechanical stuff too I won't get into all of it untill the progress thread just thoughtbi would update fpr those that cared if any lol

2. 95BlueStallion

95BlueStallion Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good start, hope the weather warms up so you can get started. Enjoy the fun of working on the car.

3. Grabbin' Asphalt

Grabbin' Asphalt Mustang Master

Showcase:
    Albums:
    Don't think we ever finish with projects but Knock'em out as this warmer weather comes in :nice: working in cold sux!!

4. ry94stang50

ry94stang50 Member

Right now I'm working out the audio part. Been driving for months without a radio. Previous owner destroyed the wiring doing stuff they had no buissness doing. Have a lot of questions now.