It's been since febuary, but it's done. The Secrets are inside...

onebad95

Sherriff of Bling King County
First, I would like to post a picture of what the car looked like last year.

mustang rock 1.JPG

Now, Here are the pics I took today.

mvc014f.jpg

mvc015f.jpg

mvc016f.jpg

mvc017f.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

VibrantRedGT said:
Geez Charlie, that's friggin extreme! Man I was caught off guard with this one, I had no idea.

Is the top paint mystic?

From the fender line up it's ford Grey metalic. The top is Charcoal/Black to match the paint.
Stripe starts out small at front and taper to the rear out of Dupont Chromolusion.
Below that is Ford Oxford White.

The engine bay has the same paint scheme. I still have to clean that all up to look nice.

Christ people, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. For ****s sake I'm getting tired of all the negativity!!

Charlie, hell of a nice show car you got there. The first picture with the doors up had my eyes crossing trying to figure out why the mirrors were way up there. The white part of the doors was outlining the garage door so it was really messing with my head trying to focus on it.

I love the paint scheme, good choice!!

DougNuts said:
Christ people, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. For ****s sake I'm getting tired of all the negativity!!

I totally agree. Its the internet and everyone has their opinions and not all people have to like it, but for the time, money, and energy that went into such a car the people with negative comments should keep them to themselves.

Charlie... it looks BAD ASS!!! I know how much time and effort went into the transformation of the car. Most will never know how much time and energy you put into this car but I do and man I give you props!!! I couldn't have done it.

Killercanary said:
P.S.- get more pics of it TOTALLY in the light, not half in and half out. I want to see that thing SHINING in the sun!!!

Ditto! Some close-ups of the chromelusion stripe would be cool too. Did you think up the paint scheme yourself? I give props to whoever did.

Plus, now you can park in compact car spots and still get in and out. :D

All I can say is WOW....You want best of show bad.... :D

Is Sherri loving it or what??? .....Damn...thats nice work!!!!! Is was kinda stunned for a minute there myself....

Get that mother in the light...I wanna see that hood color better....

As Vib would say "note to self...dont park next to Charlie"

Im not one for jumping on the flame wagon..but ya, got nothing good to say...go to the next post...

First off I like to say the paint is great :nice: . Nice choice on the gray on white. I like all the body parts and the trick doors.
Don't care for the clear tail lights though. I prefer the horizontal bars instead on 94-95 stangs. Just me though.
Also, the 2000 Cobra R front bumper cover is always awesome. But, I noticed that the turn signal lens is hanging over the edge of the bumper cover on the driver's side. Is there a way you could reform the bumper cover to fix that?

Good work :nice: