It's been since febuary, but it's done. The Secrets are inside...

• Sponsors (?)

xr8d302 said:
Horray for altezza's. Man, you're backing me up bigtime on something I posted earlier today. If anybody calls this thing ricey, in any way, they're probably not running 12's in an AODE. I like the entire car, from the hood to the rear bumper, the INSANE paint transition from front to back (what made you think of that man??? It's amazing) to the uber doors...that just makes it even classier. You're right up there with JR now, so don't be offended if you regularly see "I hate you" in my posts following your's :p

I'm gonna get shot for this one. Has anyone ever tried to Altezza-ize the horizontals?? I'm not trying to stir the pot any, but clear taillights aren't just for honda's anymore...they're coming stock on at least one domestic i've seen in the past few months, the Chevy Equinox. I don't see anything rice about altezza's, they're sharper looking and more visable...if they'd only make a horizontal 94-95 conversion, maybe I'd look into it. I'll sit back now and wait for you all to pee on me. :p :shrug:

THANK YOU! :hail2: I think those style altezza's look allright, but THESE are ugly. And no, I've never seen horozontal style altezza's.

The more I look at the car, the more I like it. The rear bumper is even kinda growing on me :). We definitely need more pics from all around! :nice:

that looks real damn good. im kinda pissed bc i was talking to my dad about painting my car in two-tone. i dont know if you guys have seen the new roushs, but they come two tone. the one i fell in love with was the black up top and competition orange on bottom :nice: :nice: :hail2: :hail2: