It's coming along, not too much longer... (new motor pics)

the_david

Apr 1, 2004
Portland, OR
Here's a few pic's of Eric's build-up of my new TFS motor! :D

motor1.jpg

motor2.jpg

motor3.jpg

intercooler.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Just be lucky I did not have a tow capable truck with me 2 weeks ago!! I would have dragged your car home with me!!! Looked good even with no motor!! Eric will get you all hooked up and you'll be styling...

eddienyr said:
Remember this saying- It is better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission!

she's your wife not your mom So build that engine Tell her the rest of your family at stang net said it was OK : )

Should it not be this? "Better to BEG for forgiveness than ASK for permission." .....That is more appropriate. :shrug:

I ran out of tape trying to cover up all the trick flow script on this one. It litterally says Trick Flow on everything, the heads...the intake (both parts), the valve covers, the oil filler cap, the rockers, the throttle body elbow...It's crazy.

About the only thing that didn't say trick flow on it was the cam and I honestly think it's just because they couldn't figure out where to put it.

WaterPog said:
I ran out of tape trying to cover up all the trick flow script on this one. It litterally says Trick Flow on everything, the heads...the intake (both parts), the valve covers, the oil filler cap, the rockers, the throttle body elbow...It's crazy.

About the only thing that didn't say trick flow on it was the cam and I honestly think it's just because they couldn't figure out where to put it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Big E is the Man :banana: :banana: :banana:

WaterPog said:

ROFL.. It is a bit of over kill. What are you going to do? I got a saweet kit for not a whole lot of $$$..