It's either Pak or Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozsum2

Jul 28, 2004
Guys and gals, first I'd like to apologize to you for my recent outburst aimed towards Pakrat. He pushed me over the edge and I can no longer be a part of this forum unless something permanent is done to him.

You may not have noticed, but every day or so, he changes his signature. In the signature are jabbs aimed towards me in an attempt to cause me pain for the lose of my first 2 sons. The one before the current one said something to the fact of the "God knows enough to limit my ability to reproduce." I'm sorry. but I can't and will not let something like that go unnoticed. Now Pak claims to be the victim in all this, and most of us long timers know that Pak is anything but a victim in anythingexcluding those caused by his own hand or mouth.

Anyway, before passing judgement against me, I would ask that first you put yourself in my shoes, and if you really cared about your 2 babies dying, how would you react? Pak's new thing is to pray for me like he says he does.
I find that difficult for Pak, since he has openly said he doesn't believe in GOD.
This again is a strategy to try to get my goat because he knows that I do have faith. While I may or may not make a trip to NH in search of the Pakman, I have the time and the means, I do know what his ending fate will be, and that may be enough to satisfy my anger towards him. So, if the moderators fail to do what is right here, this will be my last entry. It has been fun to get to know you all.

OZ

• Sponsors (?)

This kind of reminds me of when SuperDave said he was leaving because some people here were not taking his advice. While I truly miss him and his years of experience and wisdom, in the end it was all bull and fairly child-like act. You shouldn't leave because of one person because in the end you just let them win. I have no idea what this argument was about, who started it, who was involved in it, etc. Not only do I not know, but I don’t care as it is not important. If you want my opinion, then here it is and you can take it or leave. It’s just an internet board; you can ignore anything you want. If you think Pak is wrong for what he did then don’t let him get the better of you by making you leave. Let me state this however, I am not taking sides because I don’t know what went on.

man what a blatant disregard for feelings let alone the lack of respect. i have too much respect for anyone on this forum to go to those levels. and oz you can't go man you're teachin the young kids like me about mustangs, it'd be a shame to see you go...

Ozsum2 said:
While I may or may not make a trip to NH in search of the Pakman, I have the time and the means, I do know what his ending fate will be, and that may be enough to satisfy my anger towards him.

Yet another in a string of pysical threats from you. That right there is grounds for a banning IMO.

Up until this recent spat I had nothing against you Oz, but you continue to provide me with reasons to be done with you.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

:lock:

6Stang7 said:
This kind of reminds me of when SuperDave said he was leaving because some people here were not taking his advice. While I truly miss him and his years of experience and wisdom, in the end it was all bull and fairly child-like act. You shouldn't leave because of one person because in the end you just let them win. I have no idea what this argument was about, who started it, who was involved in it, etc. Not only do I not know, but I don’t care as it is not important. If you want my opinion, then here it is and you can take it or leave. It’s just an internet board; you can ignore anything you want. If you think Pak is wrong for what he did then don’t let him get the better of you by making you leave. Let me state this however, I am not taking sides because I don’t know what went on.

I can understang your opinion, but I guess you had to be there.

66 BLAKE 96 said:
Yet another in a string of pysical threats from you. That right there is grounds for a banning IMO.

Up until this recent spat I had nothing against you Oz, but you continue to provide me with reasons to be done with you.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

:lock:

That is just my rage responding to his laughing at the lose of my 2 kids. But I understand you guys are buds so that's ok.

Ozsum2 said:
That is just my rage responding to his laughing at the lose of my 2 kids. But I understand you guys are buds so that's ok.

I don't care what your excuse is or if we are "buds" or not. It's all sticks and stones until someone (repeatedly) makes physical threats.

Ozsum2 said:
While I may or may not make a trip to NH in search of the Pakman, I have the time and the means, I do know what his ending fate will be, and that may be enough to satisfy my anger towards him. So, if the moderators fail to do what is right here, this will be my last entry. It has been fun to get to know you all.

OZ

Don't squander your standing on this board by making threats.

Here's the way I see it Oz...

Pak's the one pushing buttons, your the machine going nuts becasue of it.

Who's to blame? The faulty machine or the guy pushing the wrong buttons?

70_Nitrous_Eater said:

The machine wouldn't go nuts if someone wasn't pushing the wrong buttons.

70_Nitrous_Eater said:

Those are pretty low blows reguardless of what Oz may have done. :notnice: I for one dont think Oz would seriously hunt down Pak and hurt him, its obviously frustration. Go away Pak. :notnice:

66 BLAKE 96 said:
I don't care what your excuse is or if we are "buds" or not. It's all sticks and stones until someone (repeatedly) makes physical threats.

Blake, words are some of the most powerfull weapons we use. Maybe they should be limited so that threats won't be made. It's not MY excuse, I was just giving you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.