Its gone..

• Sponsors (?)

I am really confused. Did you have insurance on the car at the time of the accident, or was the car completely un-insured?

In the state of AZ, if the vehicle is insured, then any licensed driver is insured under that policy. I would imagine it's the same everywhere else.

But if he didn't have a license, he DID steal the car. If the car wasn't insured, and you let your sister have the car, :nonono: That is your fault.

Just confused. Please clarify.
Scott

First of all: Sorry to hear about your car man I think I woudl kill too but that wouldn't help much cause then being locked up you still couldn't have a new car

Second: I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't let anybody drive my car. My dad drove it the day I went to look at it to see if it was ok to buy so he drove it before it was mine hasn't drove it since. I let him and my mom take my truck once right after I got it didn't want to but I was sick as hell and he left the window down a little bit I was like nope no more never again

Bigfoot 13 said:
Saying he stole it wouldn't hold up in court. My sister gave it to him. FK it, seriously. My dad is being catious, but if necessary he will bring lawyers on these people so hard that they will never find their way out of the sinkhole they will be in financially.

It will hold up in court, if you let your sister borrow it, you let HER borrow it. She doesn't have permission to then loan that car out to whoever she pleases. Lay it all on their doorsteps and let them worry about it, then sue them for the cost of the car.

And BTW, don't leave stangnet, you'll regret it.

i only let my parents drive my car. oddly enough, my mom is amazing at driving a manual. My dad is freaking Jeff Gordon. This is the reason i refused to teach my sister to drive a stick. She'd be trying to drive my car and her brain is about as functional as a peanut.