Its gone...

TT91

May 23, 2003
Paramus, NJ
Here is the new owner...

39615.jpg

Bejamin is my friend

39612.jpg

And the new car will be here soon....very soon.

CRW_2538.jpg

Im flying down saturday morning to pick her up, I test drove it this past weekend. Wish me luck.

• Sponsors (?)

grey5.0beast said:
Damn good luck, any plans for the new one?

edit: your calender is old

Yes, I plan to enjoy the mach 460 sound sytem, enjoy the plush leather recaro seats, enjoy the air conditioning on the hot days, and the heat on the cold ones. I plan on spanking my boss in his brand new viper, all while listening to my choice in music. I also plan on bringing to a lot of car shows.

finally...

wait..i have a question for you, is that SwappedSVT's car from Corral?

He is also selling his 96 gt vert with a cobra motor, ive been looking into it, do you know anything about it?

well you better hope that your old car doesnt spank your new one when your list of mods is as long as the fox's.. that would be some irony lol sad to see it go but happy for ya at the same time..

Blakthorn said:
finally...

wait..i have a question for you, is that SwappedSVT's car from Corral?

He is also selling his 96 gt vert with a cobra motor, ive been looking into it, do you know anything about it?
Yes it is, I spent the weekend with him. Very stand up fella. I Havnt seen the car you speak of, however he did tell me it was an awesome car, Ill check it out this weekend for you.

ask him about it when you go back down there...tell him a guy from up your way is interested in it - ill pm you his ad, he lowered the price on it due to a tick, not sure if its serious or common with those engines, im a fox guy trying to learn about the 4.6s

Blakthorn said:
ask him about it when you go back down there...tell him a guy from up your way is interested in it - ill pm you his ad, he lowered the price on it due to a tick, not sure if its serious or common with those engines, im a fox guy trying to learn about the 4.6s
I just spoke with him earlier and he said someone is coming to buy it tomorrow. But if it is still around by saturday, Ill take some pics and test drive it for you.:D