Its Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jt14894

Apr 6, 2005
Florida
My dealer called me today and said that my new GT has finally arrived! After Waiting and waiting and waiting its finally here!
But, I'm out of town and won't be back home until this weekend so I'm going to have to wait a few more days. What bad timing!! :(
ARGH!!! I can't stand it! The suspense is killing me!! :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

Jenns05Stang said:
Congratulations on the arrival! Too bad you have to wait.

BTW..How do you like the 350Z? Nice choice of exhaust and rims for it. :)

Jennifer

Thanks Jennifer! I can't get any sleep, but I'm definitely looking forward to picking it up.
Since I live in Florida, I hope that the approaching Hurricane (Dennis) doesn't spoil the day I pick it up so I'm keeping a watchful eye on its track. It doesn't seem to be favorable, but we'll just have to see since its still too early to tell.
As for my Z, I love it. Here's a current picture taken from my site on Cardomain.
528103_33_full.jpg

I'm probably one of those rare people to ever own both a 350Z and Mustang GT so I guess I'm in new territory, so to speak.
Anyway, the car rides and drives like a dream. Like any new car, its had its share of issues and TSBs, as you may have heard in previous comparos or discussions, but mine seemed to have survived most of the problems, aside from the tire feathering which was covered under warranty. Other than that, my car still performs like new.
Once I get a good feel of my GT, I'll be able do to a real comparison, post my views, and offer my opinions.
But before I can do any of that, I'm counting the days, hours, minutes, seconds, miliseconds, nanoseconds.....etc. MAN!! This week is going so slow. ARGH!! :bang: