Its home, but G/D it is a POS

77sleeper

GO BUCS!
Founding Member
Oct 11, 1999
Napalm, AZ
1. I had to pry off the locking gas cap so now I need a need gas filler thingie and a cap :nonono:
2. The damned AUX tank still leaks grrrrrrrr. :bang:
3. The drive home was fun (50 miles), but every time I went over 60 or so the front end bounced like I was driving down a grated gravel road. (suspension is less than 2 y/o) :shrug:
4. The dashboard vibrates so much that it is freakin blurry. :puke:
5. Any time the vacuum get below 5 in/hg I either have massive detonation or a huge exhaust leak. :rolleyes:
6. The windshield has a gigantic crack in it :mad:
7. Bolts on the starter were loose, dunno about that one.:shrug:

Well at least it is at home in my garage for the first time in who knows how many years, time for the TLC to begin.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

My front end does the same exact thing feels like the front end of the car is going goin to plop on the ground :( if you figure out the culprite please explain ( :( that was one of the problems I had forgotten... add that to the list!! )

cobraii74x said:
My front end does the same exact thing feels like the front end of the car is going goin to plop on the ground :( if you figure out the culprite please explain ( :( that was one of the problems I had forgotten... add that to the list!! )

Probably those dern flatspots from sittin so dern long... :D

Don't feel so bad, when my car was delivered the first thing i did was run to the gas station, filled it, only to find the damn aux tank had cracked from age. tried to empty the tank but thats when i found out there were two tanks and gas ran all down the driveway and down the road! Oh, i had a firefighter living down the hill as well. fumes were soo bad, people walking thir dogs wondered WTF was going on!!!!! talk about embarassing! :bang: