It's official!! Chepie's going in for a new top!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey 70mustangcoupe!

Originally posted by 65stanger
What is so nasty about that......I'm one of those gray-hairs and I see no problem with the picture........:p :D

First, let me add my :nice: for the avatar!

Second (You're gonna HATE this): Speaking as a grayING - but not yet GRAY - haired male; I too see no problem with 65stanger's idea!

It could have been worse you know..... he could have changed the image by making the gray-hairs your Mom and Dad !

Still Dreamin'

Re: Hey 70mustangcoupe!

Originally posted by StangDreamin'

Second (You're gonna HATE this): Speaking as a grayING - but not yet GRAY - haired male; I too see no problem with 65stanger's idea!

It could have been worse you know..... he could have changed the image by making the gray-hairs your Mom and Dad !

Still Dreamin'

don't you know im scared enough as it is?!?!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey 70mustangcoupe!

Just think.....Mom and Dad..............just

What...did you think you got here by immaculate conception...???:lol:

Y'know, he's young enough that mom and Dad DON'T have gray hair yet:rolleyes:

Hey 70stangcoupe. Let THIS roll around in your brain.........Grandma and Grandpa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

:stick: Oh,we got him on the run now!

Still Dreamin'

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey 70mustangcoupe!

And their teeth are in a glass on the night table..!!!:stick:

eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... You OLD people are sure sick think abou the wrinkles.. and the the skin spots.....I mean you cant even tell where grandma starts and grandpa stops... and ..... eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...as far as I'm concerned people dont do that after age 50...I mean people go bad...just like bananas after a certain amount of time!

the OT: (original topic)

Ok I will climb up from the depths of the gutter and rinse the pudding/jello/margaritas off and answer your questions to the best of ability.

I think Chepsk8 got cheapie back a few days ago and is trying to work on it at home, I think he had some window alignment issues which he is trying to work out, but it has been raining and I dont think he has gotten the chance to update us any further.

Ok back to the gutter ( as steelhorse climbs on to the highdive takes a double bounce and does some kind of triple back flip with a twist, that ends with a cannon ball into the goo )

BTW --- In honor of Easter and Chelle's Bunny outfit (I almost pass out everytime I think about that) ) let's add jelly beans to the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.