It's official!! Chepie's going in for a new top!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:
Hmmm.............

In his current state of "un-fuzziness", it could be quite scary........ But at least the filter in the jacuzzi won't clog!!!

Yes!!!!! A silver lining does appear in the darkest of clouds!

Hey Deanna, is it okay that I sent some clouds north to you? It was getting flippin' HUMID down here! :drool:

And when the gutter overflows, well, the BBFCM just expects me to mop it up. The things I do to keep up my part of the party pad! :nonono: Don't tell Fritz that I'm inviting the girls over while he's outta town this weekend! :D

StangDreamin' said:
Yes!!!!! A silver lining does appear in the darkest of clouds!

Hey Deanna, is it okay that I sent some clouds north to you? It was getting flippin' HUMID down here! :drool:

And when the gutter overflows, well, the BBFCM just expects me to mop it up. The things I do to keep up my part of the party pad! :nonono: Don't tell Fritz that I'm inviting the girls over while he's outta town this weekend! :D
Sorry to burst your bubble, Bubba............but I was outta town LAST weekend, and won't be outta town again until Aug 25th thru Aug 29th (next round of chemo).......Meantime, I'm gonna be busy trying to figure out what I'm going to do about $$$. As it is, I haven't worked since July 13th and I've just used up the last of my benefit time. I want to work at least 3 days/week, but my employer doesn't have any "light duty" stuff for me to do..........:( and my savings will be gone in about 5 weeks. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.