its official

afixer

The Informant
Apr 3, 2005
i am on my way to Montreal Canada. i will start getting the trailers ready to travel Monday. and will be gone for 6 months! the movie is a remake of death race and the good part is I'm in charge of the weapons for the cars. oh and did i mention that one of the cars just happens to be a *t*00! ( its a secret so don't tell!) didn't take me long to ask for that car. who knows maybe ill get some spare parts. so i will be ramping up on the house for sure. we will be leaving prob on the 26 of may and prob return around thanksgiving. i was hoping to meet up with nav and anyone but looks like ill be working 6 days and 12 hours a day. so Sunday will be the only day to play. sorry i haven't been around much i really miss you guys but the house is top priority right now. i was able to make a couple of the closet cabinets today and we got the boys room and kitchen painted. so ill be installing the kitchen cabs tomorrow. as my laptop exploded a few weeks ago I'm getting a new one so ill try to post when i get to the hotel. wish me luck

God bless !
Tom

• Sponsors (?)