It's the little touches that count.... :)

bottlfed92

Aug 16, 2004
Canada
It was probably an unnecessary one. But, I figured "What the heck?!?!" :shrug:
I swapped out my KVR Slotted rotors for some zinc coated, cross-drilled/slotted units from a Canadian Company. A close friend works in the office and relayed me a smokin' deal on a pair of fronts. :nice:
Thanks a little 'Tech' advice from a few 'Stangnetter's' and Flava, I installed them at lunch. :D

:canada:

322008_240_full.jpg

322008_241_full.jpg

~Jeff

• Sponsors (?)

Most everyone says that's a waste of money and bla bla bla because it's still stock brakes, but I'm with you - IT LOOKS GREAT. I did that too when I had a stock setup (i actually had 73mm calipers and braided lines but it still felt stock enough for me, haha)

And since I'm a whore:

rims_old.jpg

Attachments

• rims_old.jpg
    rims_old.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 69
I only went with those because of the looks and price. As mentioned, I got a smokin' deal from a close friend that I couldn't pass up. They will never rust and they are quite bright. The look of them on my budy's 01 Cobra was awesome. Ihad to get them.
Yes, 5 lug conversion is next. Hmmm....which wheels to get. :D

It was probably an unnecessary one. But, I figured "What the heck?!?!" :shrug:
I swapped out my KVR Slotted rotors for some zinc coated, cross-drilled/slotted units from a Canadian Company. A close friend works in the office and relayed me a smokin' deal on a pair of fronts. :nice:
Thanks a little 'Tech' advice from a few 'Stangnetter's' and Flava, I installed them at lunch. :D

:canada:

322008_240_full.jpg

322008_241_full.jpg

~Jeff

OH NO! 4 LUG COBRA R'S....MUST BE RICE!!!!

:rlaugh: just kidding man (see other thread about rice if that doesn't make sense). Your car is amazing.

I will be picking up some stock diameter cross drilled/ slotted rotors for my 5 lug conversion, that and twin piston pbr brakes will hopefully make my car slow down a bit faster and look good while doing it:D

Debatable :shrug: Someone will always say drilled is worthless and just leads to cracking. I just say I got 'em for looks so I don't have to argue any points and deal with people :nice: Basically, I did. I stopped fine with stock Fox brakes so why the hell would 13" & 12" solid rotors not be tons better to begin wtih :p