Ive gone back to N/a

OrangeMustangGt

Founding Member
Mar 7, 2002
Cape Cod, MA
Im tired of the turbo thing.

Exhaust leaks, leaking oil, and not being able to even take my plugs out have finally pissed me off. Im tired of having to work on this thing, so i took everything off today. Sure its gonna be slower, but it will be more fun to drive and will finally sound like a mustang again.

Im going to keep my 42lb inj, and my MAF because i want to build a nice single turbo after i get paint...

maby i can get a few bucks for the setup on ebay? i dont know...

• Sponsors (?)

yeah, with the custom stuff its always something, I find myself workin on the stang every weekend pretty much with this custom M90 on here, I "think" ive finally goten all the bugs worked out, knock on wood. the thought has corssed my mind to say screw it and go back N/A, but its just too much fun with the psi!

....look closely....there is 2 turbos in there.

My car is officially N/A now.

I allready ordered the longtubes, h-pipe and Mac cat back, CAI and 19lb injectros

this isn't an april fools joke......How would you like to have to jack up the car and remove the pass. side turbo to pulla sparkplug from the bottom? dident think so

I finally got pissed and said enugh is enough, im tired of smelling burnt oil, exhaust leaks and mainly not being able to change my plugs! sure the bov is fun, but honestly turbos REMOVE the mustang sound....it sounds horrible like a chevy....

when i had my header primary glowing that was it....i had to remove a turbo to access the plug and i am not putting it back on.

the kit would work fine if all the band connectors were replaced with v-bands but at this point, its not worth putting any money into it.

what i do pan on doing is eaither a proper T-70 single or what i really want, a 351 stroker N/a

hell, maby ill put the kit on my bronco? lol

351 stroker n/a, huh? ok, i almost believe it now. if the car is not fun to drive, or takes too much work to keep it going, then after a while that outweighs the novelty and it becomes not worth the effort. then you start deciding to take the other car, and after a while, you just don't feel like dealing with the constant problems and start to dread driving it.

that is why i went back to n/a and am putting everything into fixing all those annoying problems that have made my car something i didn't want to drive anymore.

you have to admit though, the timing sure does make it smell like an april fools joke.

let's see the new sig