I've got boost!!

• Sponsors (?)

Nobody called you a stupid noob and seems like everybody is just trying to save you some cash. Force induction isnt something you install and thats it. Thats what I thought on my last motor, put it on and WOW... this is great, then you start reading about bigger injectors, then ya got to have the right meter and a bigger fuel pump and the list goes on and on... Oh and dont forget about the tune. Theres another $3-500. But If you want to enjoy your car and not worry about blowing something up? Then its pretty much a must to do. I told others.... Im fine with 6-7lbs of boost, well after awhile you will get bored and want to up the boost, its addictive. So listen to these guys and you will be able to drive your car for along time with no worries.:)

I know, it's just when I look around and see tons and tons of people getting boosted, everyone else seems to get it all together without any problems and here I'm sitting with so much conflicting information it's making my damn head spin.

Someone says this, another person says this, another source says something different from the first 2. It's enough to make you crazy.

Cool, get the 24# injectors injectors, mass air sensor and fuel pressure regulator and get them installed. The fuel pressure should be in the mid-to-upper 30's.

Then go get it tuned if the car is running as expected or get the Tweecer still and tune it yourself. There is just going to be a learning curve with that.

Cool, get the 24# injectors injectors, mass air sensor and fuel pressure regulator and get them installed. The fuel pressure should be in the mid-to-upper 30's.

Then go get it tuned if the car is running as expected or get the Tweecer still and tune it yourself. There is just going to be a learning curve with that.

Acid7711 said:
I know, it's just when I look around and see tons and tons of people getting boosted, everyone else seems to get it all together without any problems and here I'm sitting with so much conflicting information it's making my damn head spin.

Someone says this, another person says this, another source says something different from the first 2. It's enough to make you crazy.

Oh.. I understand completely. I was the same as you, I read so many threads about people that have s/chargers and havent had any problems what so ever. As they would say...just slap it on and go. Well that luck didnt follow me and I even had it tuned and spent lots of $$ and sweat building it up. I seen where some were running 550+rwhp for thousands of miles on a stock blocks and no issues. Well, it must be some get lucky and some dont or some have a very good tuner. Either way get ready to have some fun.