Ive had ENOUGH.....Im OUT

huskerpower02

Aug 21, 2003
KS
Ive had it with my mustang. It was all good for awhile and hearing and seeing everyones reactions when they see what im driving and knowing that i have all that power in my control....but im just tired of it. Tonight was the last straw.

I drive my car like its made of glass. I only get on it about once a month and i love my car. But tonight i was sitting in Taco Bells Parking lot and i put it into park and wait for the guy infront of me to get his food.....okay, its my turn. I reach to put it into drive and the #%^$%^$ is stuck and i cant get it into drive. I try for 5 minutes and the guy behind me ask's if its a 5spd(assuming i cant drive one) and then hes like oh, well sorry man...tuff luck. So i finally get it to engage and it took all the strength in my body to push that button in. Im so pissed right now. Between this happening, school, my insurance costs, working 2 jobs, and the rising gas prices....im selling this mother 'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me'er. Its a beutiful car i just cant deal with it right now, emotionally and physically. So if anyone is interested let me know. Of course im fixing it tomorrow by taking it to a mechanic and then by mustang and hello new car that doesnt make me want to put a gun to my head.

Sorry for the rant.

-Drew

• Sponsors (?)

WOW....I hear you...they can be a drag...mines been super dependable...the freakin thing has never let me down once...nada.....BUT...im forever buying new parts to replace before things let go....i do believe that only original parts in my motor and the crank and pistons...everything else is new....

How many miles on it????

Gotta do what ya gotta do....whenever you see one go buy, or hear that sound...your gonna be pissed... :D

I think that there may be a little switch in the floorboard that is triggered when you press the brake pedal. If that is messed up, or is loose, what you described can happen.

That same thing happened to my mom's Acura, and that was the cause. Maybe the same here. :shrug:

Sweet looking car... you should fix it then keep it. Any car you get, new or used, is going to have its problems. If you've had your car for awhile you know what thoes problems are and how to fix them. A new car might run fine one day then leave you stranded on the side of the road the next.

I had that problem once, It turns out that a had blown a fuse. Don't take it to a mechanic first, go find a friend of yours to come help you or post up to get some help. Trust me shops no matter how their reputations are they will rip you a hole. Do the shi* yourself!