I'VE HAD ENOUGH, I'M OUTTA HERE!!!

SaleenGT2001

Jul 18, 2005
Four Oaks NC
thats right i've put up with all i can take. i'm tired of getting up early and working all day long in the blazing heat. so what am i going to do you ask?
I'm going to mustang week first thing tomorrow!!
i'm leaving at 11am and am hoping to see the beach by 2pm. i've got my digital camera and my camcorder so i'll have lots of pics when i get back. anyways hope to see some of you down there. if you see the silver saleen with NC tags "2L8ULOSE" be sure to come and let me know who you are! Burningrubber, i know i'll see you somewhere down there, i never got your cell # so i guess we'll meet up sometime. anyways hope everyone who cant go will find something to keep their minds off of all the 500 or more stangs gathered in a 12 mile area. anyways i'm outta here. be back sunday with lots of pics!

• Sponsors (?)

I dunno if youll see this post before you leave, but we had a decent sized cruise on the strip tonight. We literally stopped traffic so we could all pull out in a group, lol. There was a meet @ Hooters and we rolled out from there. If you go to the Planet Hollywood meet tomarrow youll probaly run into me there, if I see ya ill give a holler...

Word has it (not official, just an estimate) that they are expecting 800-1000 cars this year. Wow.

Im getting PUMPED!!!!

BurningRubber said:
I dunno if youll see this post before you leave, but we had a decent sized cruise on the strip tonight. We literally stopped traffic so we could all pull out in a group, lol. There was a meet @ Hooters and we rolled out from there. If you go to the Planet Hollywood meet tomarrow youll probaly run into me there, if I see ya ill give a holler...

Word has it (not official, just an estimate) that they are expecting 800-1000 cars this year. Wow.

Im getting PUMPED!!!!

sounds good!! i'll be at planet hollywood tonight. i hope theres a car wash down there b/c i didnt have time to detail my car yesterday. anyways i'm leaving in about30 min so i guess i'll see you guys down there.