Build Thread Jamee's Build Up Thread

:p

btw, yay or nay on the scoops?
SDC11531.JPG
that chrome on the hood looks like a mexican owned the car. nayyyyyyy
I would black everything out but thats just me....

• Sponsors (?)

Nay on the scoops.The lights look great though. You can install the pedals without the cable.

Oh,updates need to be regular,we shouldn't have to come hunting you down.LOL.

lol :p
My last day of school for the summer is wednesday, and I have to finish ALLLLLL of my homework for 2 classes then take the exams on monday and wednesday. After that, everything will be going quicker. :nice:

I'm trying to decide what color to paint the scoops, I'm thinking the same color as the wheels

If you want it pink also, have you considered having the a-pillars and roof painted pink? I'm sure someone on here could paintshop you what it would look like, then maybe go back to the pink wheels that you had going on?? Just kicking ideas around for you.

most women give into stereotypes imo, I can only stand them so far... :rlaugh:
but I do have several girlfriends who are into cars and work on them, kudos to them :) and don't think I'm not capable of dressing up nicely and playing my role.. lol

That thing reminds me of the Jett Dry talking dishwasher thing

So from what I gathered from the first page of this thread was that you are a chick, is that correct?
I think we need pics to prove it. What you think?

About the pink paint part, I'm worried about resale being affected by permanent ideas...

I've seen a few pink/pink accented stangs around here. I think you'll be fine