JMS chip...anyone used them ?

http://www.jmschip.com/

This company will make me a custom chip for my EEC-IV
91 GT for $325.oo
They say it will cure most all of my idle surge problems and around town driveability concerns that I have.
They said that they will map a timing curve by pulley size and engine RPM and that I won't need a boost retard any longer.
They say that the tune will be for 93* fuel and that when I use 108* race fuel I should raise my timing about 2* to take advantage of the fuel.
Normally I would just turn the boost retard knob to 0* when I run race fuel.
Is this normal for a custom chip ?
Has anyone dealt with this company before ?
Does this seam like a decent price ?
Any help is greatly appreciated

• Sponsors (?)

My chip from JMS should be here anyday. I talked to a guy named Monty and he was very knowledgable. The only reason I went with them is because Ed Curtis recommended them. Seemed like a good place with some real experience. Go to their website and check out the customer cars...they've done tons with blowers and turbos.

I run a JMS chip with 4 progs for both N/A and N20. had the rev limit raised plus a few other things. works terrific.. Just need it re-tuned for my new combo now. The use Auto Logic chips.

Scott

Klunky said:
My chip from JMS should be here anyday. I talked to a guy named Monty and he was very knowledgable. The only reason I went with them is because Ed Curtis recommended them. Seemed like a good place with some real experience. Go to their website and check out the customer cars...they've done tons with blowers and turbos.

Cool guys thanks alot.
I also talked to Monty and he was very knowledgable and said they've tuned 1000's of turbo/supercharged cars.