JMS Chips

• Sponsors (?)

No experience, but I think their product claims are kinda strange. They are selling three different performance kits. Level 1 is Intake and Tune, $460 (this is what you are interested in). Level 2 adds UD pulleys, $650. Level 3 adds gears, $795. For level 1, they claim 29 rwhp and 34 rwtq. For levels 2 and 3, they claim 25 rwhp (I know, gears don't add anything anyways). Are they trying to say the UD pulleys are hurting the power output? Or are they misleading you on the level 1 package?

I purchased my Xcal1 w/CAI from them waaay back when stuff for 05 Mustangs were hard to find. Their "canned" tunes worked great for my car. Their customer support was pretty good too. In fact, I'm running a slightly modified version of the 87 Economy tune they sent loaded into my Xcal2.

Overall, I have had good results with them in the past.:nice:

JMS

JMS is probably the most reputable SCT dealer anywhere! Chris Johnson, owner of JMS (Johnson MotorSports) is president of SCT. I have been letting Monty Johnson (Brother) tune all my vehicles and am more than pleased with the results, in fact my bone stock 05 GT went 14.2 first time at the track. After JLT and JMS tune (Monty) it went 13.52 on street tires and 93 octane. So if you want first hand SCT tunes this is the Man.