JMS Still Doing Autologic Chips?

2L8ULUZ2

Will kiss Moderator ass for title
Founding Member
Sep 24, 2000
WNC
Does anybody know if JMS is still working with autologic chips at all? I have one that I have used for years and since I changed mass air meters and a few other things I need to have it re-programmed and it seems that they have gone with the sct stuff and I cannot get up with them to find out if they are still dealing with the autologic stuff at all. I would like a tweecer but dont want to spend that kind of money right now and they are out of stock anyway until the first of the year.

• Sponsors (?)

I think they only do SCT stuff now, but I'd call to make sure. SCT has a trade-in program were you get X amount of dollars for your old chip when updating to theirs. We went through the same thing here locally when our tuner switched, we were not happy about it at all, but there was no other option and the SCT stuff has a lot more functions so I'm told than the autologic stuff.

Good to see you again Robbie!

Well I have been busy with work at the police dept and also with the fire dept and spending a lot of time on a dodge forum since I bought my durango. Now that I got what i want out of the durango it's time to start back with the car now that I can take my time since it's not a daily driver anymore. And with winter here I thought it would be a good time to start on it again. Seems that I just need to get a tweecer.

Redsnk95 said:
Actually Chris Johnson is still apart of JMS and they have a new location. Monte runs the business pretty much while Chris is so involved with SCT.

Troy

I tried to call them today but it never got an answer at the number listed on their website, any thoughts on what to try next or give up on the autologic chip?

Rick 91GT said:
As far as I know the Autologic stuff isn't supported anymore...

Well hell. Good thing I was searching around tonight on the internet and just happened to find a guy in charlotte who is tuning mustangs for a great price and has some good reviews. Looks like I am just going to try out the towing capabilities of the durango and haul the car to charlotte and stick it on a dyno and tune it!

Yeah it sucks, I haev some customers with blower cars that came with Autologic chips from Vortech. We make some changes and they get hit with a $500 dyno and new chip bill.

From what I know Autologic stuff was not really around after 2003 atleast they didn't have the programs for all the EEC that year.

I've been running the autologic chip since 2001 so I figure I have gotten my money's worth out of it since it was a mail order chip. The car has been in need of a good dyno tune anyway.

YEAHLOH95 said:
well thats a bunch of crapola i'm in the autologic boat too i stick with mine til the the next combo goes in:Damnit:

Yea just got the reply from JMS today and they said they no longer support autologic and they were not aware of anyone else who did either so they are obsolete for those of us who have them. I did find somone close to me who is tuning mustangs now and seems to have good reviews and I am going to set up an appointment with him soon for a custom tune on the dyno.

well they did a reburn for my car right before the hurricane, it is an autologic... I don't think it is right, so i am gonna have a local guy dyno tune it in a couple months, so i would say go that route.........

Prolly get your best results anyhow

jason