Joey (jmk97GT) and Alex (Chin) Car Pictures

• Sponsors (?)

mach1grrl said:
Hey nice pics!!! I think I may have seen you pulling out of River Run the other day as I was pulling in...not sure though but I think it was your car. Very nice looking stangs! :nice:
Thanks for the compliment...I live right over in Ashbury so I'm not too far either.

jmk97GT said:
Thanks for the compliment...I live right over in Ashbury so I'm not too far either.

Crazy that you guys are all so close and yet I rarely ever see any other nice stangs in the area...especially since it seems like I am always on the road! Well hopefully the weather is nice on Sunday and I can meet y'all at the BBQ :nice:

mach1grrl said:
Crazy that you guys are all so close and yet I rarely ever see any other nice stangs in the area...especially since it seems like I am always on the road! Well hopefully the weather is nice on Sunday and I can meet y'all at the BBQ :nice:
Thats if I dont have to work.....definitely going to be at the June 18th meet though in Downers.

AutumnOrangeGt said:
Nice stangs guys. I'll be at the bbq, hope to see ya'll there.- Dave
I cant come to the bbq...I have work...but I'll definitely be at the June 18th meet in DG though. BTW if you didnt realize I'm the same guy from the other DG meet.

nice but get them out of the 4x4 mode!!!!
fatties_close_up.jpg

nice_.jpg

peace

john :p