jose quervo

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
is nasty. taste like ****ing pepper. The first time i got drunk was on this **** and for some reasonI keep buying it even thought I can't stand it now. I've had this bottle for like a year and its over half full. I really need to hit the booze store get some better tasting **** to drink

• Sponsors (?)

oh yeah some does. goldschlager and smirnoff twisted vanilla vodka. I also like the flavored beers like smirnoff ice and the twisted things and the ones bacardi makes.

Might be girly beer but you can down the sons a bitches like water then stand up and be ****ed up :nice:

MustangGT95 said:
No alcohol tastes good IMO. I decided to drink an entire bottle of grey goose last weekend. Ended up beinga horrible idea,

The best thing about tequila has nothing to do with getting drunk or the taste.:nono:

Its about picking where on the hot girl laying on the bar you want to lick the salt from.:nice:

Adam

donkey_punch said:
:shrug: what no one likes Patrone

View attachment 444670
If I had the money I would enjoy it. Its more expansive than a bad coke habit.

But as for Jose. I LOVE it. I drank an entire 5th and a 12 pack in one night once and didnt even throw up.

Speaking of getting tanked I won a BEER PONG KING shirt at a beer pong tournament this weekend. :D

The Green GT said:
If I had the money I would enjoy it. Its more expansive than a bad coke habit.

But as for Jose. I LOVE it. I drank an entire 5th and a 12 pack in one night once and didnt even throw up.

Speaking of getting tanked I won a BEER PONG KING shirt at a beer pong tournament this weekend. :D
you mean beirut? me and this girl i met from my school are teaming up to own **** when we get down to school, and since shes a fashion major, shes making shirts...heres hers, front and back...

View attachment 444666

in not a tequila fan cause it all tastes like ****...rum is where its at:nice:

stprorolla49 said:
you mean beirut? me and this girl i met from my school are teaming up to own **** when we get down to school, and since shes a fashion major, shes making shirts...heres hers, front and back...
beirut?

I guess. :shrug:

lol

When I play, after a few games ill drink the left overs even if I win.
I got one to land on the top of the front 3 cups and they had to drink all three. lol

MysteryMachine said:
oh yeah some does. goldschlager and smirnoff twisted vanilla vodka. I also like the flavored beers like smirnoff ice and the twisted things and the ones bacardi makes.

Might be girly beer but you can down the sons a bitches like water then stand up and be ****ed up :nice:

Where I live, if you called smirnoff ice "beer"...you'd be shot...we call them coolers here :shrug:

they taste alright...too much sugar for my liking though

Therian said:
Where I live, if you called smirnoff ice "beer"...you'd be shot...we call them coolers here :shrug:

they taste alright...too much sugar for my liking though
We call them bitch drinks down here.
:rlaugh:

Beer is my favorite drink. A case of Bud light and im set.