jose quervo

• Sponsors (?)

no has said Cabo???? or some of the top shelf Sauza lines?

I too like some of the smirnoff/bacardi stuff (mostly since the wife has them around:D ). I cannot drink beer though:( ...really I am allerg. to the barly/or hops and get Very VERY ill, like after 1-2 beers I almost die. I found that out the hard way.

My drink is vodka and cran. I prefer K1, or belv. but grey goose is good too. I have been mixing stoli raz with sprite and that is good, if you like 7&7 you would love this.

The Green GT said:
beirut?

I guess. :shrug:

lol

When I play, after a few games ill drink the left overs even if I win.
I got one to land on the top of the front 3 cups and they had to drink all three. lol
haha thats so sick man...ive yet to do that...best shot(s) me and my parter have ever done was double bounces for 2 cups each, then sendbacks, and double bounces again, sendbacks, then my partner shot, she missed, and i bounced to win it...everyone ws just standing there retarted, and amazed at what they had just seen

went to the bar after work had 2 rum and cokes after not eating anything at all all day. I was feeling pretty good but the 45 min ride home wore it off.

Stoped at walmart got some margirita **** and genadine so I have something to mix with my jose to hopefully make it taste better